The staircase can take you places you want to. Are you planning your home interiors? Let us inform you that staircase is a significant part of a house interior which comes with a diverse range of styles. An apt selection of staircase does not only enhance the aesthetic appeal of the house simultaneously it also enriches the functional space inside the property. The technological advancement provides a wide range of staircase enters into the interior designing industries which are giving the modern houses a powerful design element.
However, choosing a suitable modern staircase is a time-consuming task. As the house interiors reflect the taste of the owners and stairs are a prime part of the interior hence in selection the interior one has to be cautious. Selecting a modern staircase simply by looking at a brochure is a big no. In this article, we are going to discuss a few top modern staircase styles and thing one required to be considered in choosing them.
Get a glance on the top modern staircase
Beneath are a few top modern staircase designs that suit almost every interior:
- Straight stairs with intrinsic simplicity: Simple and straight stairs are the most cost-effective and convenient staircases and this why they are prevalently chosen by interior designers or house owners across the globe. If you are confused regarding choosing the right staircase, opt for the simple and straight one. Usually straight staircase is at one end of the building which does not interfere with the carpet area of the floors of actual utilization. Due to its minimalistic appearance and natural simplicity, it goes well with most of the interiors. However, it is significant to mention that this type of stairs engulfs much linear space and does not craft for privacy.
- The arched staircase-the pinnacle of grace: The arched staircase is the type of modern staircase which crafts a regal and elegant look. These staircases are indeed termed as the pinnacle of grace due to the elegant aesthetic of these stairs; these are suitable choices to use in entryways and lobbies. But the drawback of the stairs is that they are most difficult of all the stairs to plan and construct as all of its minutiae including the handrails requires curved to craft the regal look.
- Spiraling downstairs for economical use: The spiral staircase is regarded as one of the most interesting modern staircase designs. These stairs are suitable to use in the apartments. The benefit of the spiraling downstairs is its hassle-free installation and the economical use on the interior space. Here in the design, all the treads are wedge-shaped as well as consistent in size. You must understand the limitation of this design is that it is not suitable to use frequently as the area is confined hence the difficulty level is high while moving upon.
Tips to choose a modern staircase design
If you are facing difficulties to choose modern staircase design, beneath are the pints you chose to consider for a smooth selection process:
- The primary aspect to consider while choosing a modern staircase design is safety. Usually, stairs with comprised of L-shaped or U-shaped stairs landing is regarded as safe stairs.
- While opting for the staircase consider the material used. Concrete, timber, marble, steel is mostly used to make the stairs. In the modern staircase design glass is also used. Whatever design you purchase along with design consider the durability of the material used to prepare the stairs.
- Another important aspect to consider is the available space in the home. Consider opting for a style that does not unnecessarily consume too much space.
- Go through the building rules well. Check if there is any building code regarding the height, depth and pitch of the stairs.
Apart from the aforementioned top three stairs, there are other modern staircase designs like Faltwerk glass, Zigzag Case, Mistral Corian, Tornado Etc. Whatever design you choose to consider the aforementioned tips. You can also discuss with your interior designers to get expert advice.
Also Read –